As construction constantly evolves so do the tools and methodology used to create our buildings. This demands on time, the availability of tools and in some cases in-experience can lead to incorrect choices being made that ultimately impact the performance of the building post construction. If the errors are recognised during construction then re-work is required impacting build program and adding additional cost, alternatively the errors are not found (or ignored) which leaves a gap between the design performance and actual.
•Minimise fastener breakages due to lncorrect setting of tool
• Reduces downtime and costs due to safe installation
• Two different torque levels (6+8Nm) for different applications and fasteners
• 5000 pcs. guaranteed safe installations when used correctly
• 6Nm for Stainless steel fastener (black)
• 8Nm for Carbon steel fastener (gold)